Monday, November 3, 2008

intro

My name is Rudy Severhof and I am blogging for my creative writing class. My creative writing class just started blogging on October 31, 2008 and I enjoy blogging lots. I just finished doing a project for this class and we had to write an act for a play and then we are going to act it out hopefully. Some things about me is that I am fun, athletic, smart and a caring person. I am a senior and I attend Northview High School which is located in Sylvania, Ohio. The sports that I play for Northview is Baseball and Wrestling. I have been playing Baseball since my freshman year and I was on varsity as a junior. But this year I am going to wrestle because I feel that it is going to help me out for baseball in the spring. The reason that I have behind this is that wrestling is going to put me in some good shape and also it will help me out a little bit on my footwork.
The reason why I like blogging is because it gives me a way to express myself and let others hear what I have to say. I would rather express myself on paper then express myself to others or by talking to someone. I hope that other people in this class enjoy blogging as much as I because it is a good way to say what you need to say and let other people read it and respond back what they think about it. I don’t know if I am going to keep on blogging after this class is done considering it is only a semester class. I hope that I will find sometime to still do some blogging because it is fun and I like to read other peoples blogs and I also like seeing what other people think of the blogs that I write. So this is all I have to say about myself, so respond if you would like.

No comments: